2 Weeks To Go  

Posted by Pastor Terry

In two weeks from today, we will be in Mexico City.  For me personally, the time can't go by quick enough on the one hand, and it seems like way to soon on another.  I can't wait to see the Becerra family and the others from the Monte Sion & Huixquilucan churches that we have met on the past two trips.  I can't wait to see how God has been working in the ministries that Pastor Becerra has been leading, and I can't wait to see how God will use this team this time around to encourage the Becerra's and touch lives.


Now for how I wish time would slow down a little, is because I love our training times and I love seeing this team come together.  I feel like there is so much more we could do in training (I'm a perfectionist & like to over prepare a little), but at the same time, I trust that we are doing what we need to do and God will lead the way.

This video was taken at our last training time.  It was 84 degrees in the Lighthouse - a little climate training for us - but the team didn't seem phased at all, which is a good sign for things to come.




As we head into the last two weeks of training and preparing for our trip, will you please join us in prayer?  Please pray for each team member as they prepare their hearts and minds and bodies for the adventure that awaits us.  Please pray for the Becerra's who are our hosts, and please pray for the children we will work with, that their hearts would be open to hearing the gospel.


Thank you.

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 3, 2010 at Saturday, July 03, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment