From Jesse  

Posted by Pastor Terry

Hey everyone! Wow, what a great few days we have had already! Hopefully you have heard some of the details of our week already, I don’t know how well I can summarize everything in the time I have J For myself I am doing great, praise God the food is sitting quite well with me J It has been a wonderful experience getting to know people with my broken Spanish, it has added depth to some of the friendships I had here before returning, and allowed me to have a great time with the kids at VBS. It was funny for me that I wasn’t intimidated at all by the kids at VBS this time around. Last time I was here it was a stress item for me as I never thought of myself as being good with kids. I am grateful for your prayers, as it was an answer to prayer for me to just enjoy each morning, and not feel at all like it was work or stress. I have been learning a lot from our hosts here about serving sacrificially, and I hope to take these lessons home with me. We are entering a new chapter now, with weekend excursions, construction, and soccer camp upcoming, all of which I am eagerly looking forward to.


I have had a few additional adventures also that I hope to tell you all about later. I look forward to seeing you all again, especially Sheleena and Kyrie, and hope God is keeping you well, as I haven’t had an opportunity to read the blog yet (hopefully this afternoon). 





This entry was posted on Friday, July 23, 2010 at Friday, July 23, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment