From Siobhan  

Posted by Pastor Terry


Hello Edmonton! The past few days have been amazing. Hope all is well and your have heard some stuff about what we have already done.  I’m doing well, I have a little bit of a stuffed nose but other than that I’m amazing. The food here is so good and I’m very glad to have all of this fresh fruit to eat! It’s been awesome meeting so many people, but very challenging because I don’t know much Spanish. Thankfully we have a few people on the team that are really good at Spanish and can help out us who know very little. VBS was an amazing experience and it was so much fun to be around such cute kids. It was weird though because they have a very touchy-feely culture but getting a million hugs a day is actually really awesome. Thank you so much for all of your prayers and I can just feel God working through me to share his love with these kids. I have learned a lot about their culture and how they are so willing to give up their own beds, or make us meals, or drive us places. I have also learned that you don’t always need your words to change a kids life but an action can say a million things. We are entering a week of more serving and your prayer could go towards us knowing that God can still work through us in the up coming week.

Thank you again for your prayers. Hope all is well in Edmonton and I can’t wait to share my experiences with you all and to see you again. Love to everyone who is praying for me. 



This entry was posted on Friday, July 23, 2010 at Friday, July 23, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Hey Siobhan! It's wonderful to hear from you directly & hear how God is using you! We've always known that you are a blessing to others, not just to us! We will keep praying for your health & the work you are doing for the Kingdom. We love you! God bless you & the whole team! Pa & Ma

July 23, 2010 at 10:49 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
July 26, 2010 at 7:36 PM

Soibhan!!
So cool to read your post and hear a little about what you're up to. So many adventures and tales to tell! I'll look forward to hearing some of them.
Love and Prayers, Auntie Shelagh

July 26, 2010 at 7:37 PM

Post a Comment